Support Languages:English (intermediate)
Hello, everyone.I have taught Japanese both in Japan and abroad. I mainly taught university students, but do have experience teaching working adults as well.
My hobby is listening to music and lately I enjoy finding the time to play the piano. I also love delicious food, and have an interest in trying foods from various countries around the world.
I aim to help everyone’s Japanese studies in the hope of having everyone develop a deeper fascination of Japan.
Japanese language education major
Graduate school Finished Assessment and Evaluation in Language Education Course(MA)
11 years’ experience teaching Japanese
From the secretariat
Ms. Wakai has experience teaching Japanese to university students and working adults alike of a wide range of skill levels, from beginner to advanced. Her teaching is finely attuned to the needs of each and every student.
Lesson of Instructor
- Business J Intermediate 1(20 lessons)
- Business Japanese Intermediate Course ２（２０ lessons）
- General Business Japanese Course(10 lessons)
- General Business Japanese Course(20)
- Business Phone Call Course ( 10 lessons )
- Business E-mail Course（10 lessons)
- Honorific Language in Business（10 lessons )
- Business Etiquette Course（10 lessons )