Support Languages:German (advanced), English （elementary-intermediate), Chinese (elementary-intermediate), Korean (elementary)
I started running two years ago for my health. I didn’t like running before, so to motivate myself to run regularly I entered a marathon every month. And last year, I finally ran an entire full marathon at the Berlin Marathon! I don’t participate so much in marathons anymore, but I do go jogging every now and again. I think learning Japanese could be really fun too if you set some goals. Let’s all have fun and learn Japanese together!
Completed a master’s course in Japanese language education
15 years’ experience teaching Japanese
From the secretariat
She is interested in many things, so you definitely won't run out of things to talk about.
Lesson of Instructor
- General Business Japanese Course(10 lessons)
- General Business Japanese Course(20)
- Business Phone Call Course ( 10 lessons )
- Business E-mail Course（10 lessons)
- Honorific Language in Business（10 lessons )
- Business Etiquette Course（10 lessons )
- Free Lesson（JLPT N4-N3/ N2 equivalent）