Hello everyone! I worked for many years at a consulting firm that does research on corporate culture. My goal as an instructor is for all of you to learn, through Japanese language education, the business knowledge I gained in the consulting firm, as well as the current circumstances, methods, etc. of business management in Japan, which is very important for anybody working in a Japanese company. In our classes, I’ll also take a bit of time to discuss the beauty of Japanese culture through the lens of traditional handicrafts. Having fun with language is the best way to learn it fast. Let’s all have fun and learn together.
From the secretariat
Mr. Koba knows a lot about business, but also about the beauty of Japan--from art to culture, from ancient times to modern times. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask him.
Lesson of Instructor
- General Business Japanese Course(10)_N
- General Business Japanese Course (20 lessons)
- Business Phone Call Course ( 10 lessons )
- Business E-mail Course_f
- Honorific Language in Business_f
- Business Etiquette Course_N
- Free Lesson（JLPT N4-N3/ N2 equivalent）